B707 xanax bar
b707 xanax bar or B707 (Alprazolam 2 mg) Pill with imprint B707 is Blue, Rectangle and has been identified as Alprazolam 2 mg. It is supplied by Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc..Alprazolam is used in the treatment of anxiety; panic disorder; depression and belongs to the drug class benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Alprazolam 2 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
|Alprazolam Tablets, USP 2mg (CIV)|
- lactose monohydrate
- microcrystalline cellulose
- sodium starch glycolate type A corn
- sodium lauryl sulfate
- magnesium stearate
- FD&C Blue No. 2
What is b707 xanax bar 2mg ?
xanax b707 bar 2mg is a benzodiazepine (ben-zoe-dye-AZE-eh-peen). It affects chemicals in the brain that may be unbalanced in people with anxiety. Alprazolam is used to treat anxiety disorders, panic disorders, and anxiety caused by depression. Alprazolam may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
side effects Alprazolam
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to alprazolam: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- depressed mood, thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself;
- racing thoughts, increased energy, unusual risk-taking behavior;
- confusion, agitation, hostility, hallucinations;
- uncontrolled muscle movements, tremor, seizure (convulsions); or
- pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest.
Common alprazolam side effects may include:
- drowsiness, feeling tired;
- slurred speech, lack of balance or coordination;
- memory problems; or
- feeling anxious early in the morning.